Focus and Scope
Education & Self Development publishes original research papers in the following topics:
- The theory and practice of education and self-development
- Developmental psychology
- Quality improvement of educational systems
- Theory and methods of vocational education
- The competence approach to training and self-development
- Social and cultural issues in learner development
- Multi-cultural education
- The psychological and pedagogical issues in the development of personality and self-development
- International perspectives on education and psychology
Peer Review Process
All articles are rigorously reviewed and the speed of publication of articles depends greatly on the authors’ readiness to respond to the reviewers’ comments.
E&SD operates a single blind reviewing process: although the reviewers know your name, you do not know who they are. This is no less rigorous that double blind reviewing and research has shown that the outcomes of the single blind review system are no more and no less accurate than when using a double blind system.
Reviewers are under strict instructions to keep their comments confidential and not share them with anyone except the editors dealing with your submission. We will share the anonymised comments to the other reviewers of your work as part of the reviewer moderating process.
Articles published in Education & Self Development can be accessed online on the Journal's main website at www.eandsdjournal.org
The print version of the Journal is published quarterly.
Frequency of Publication
E&SD publishes four print issues each year.
Impact Factor and Ranking
The Journal is applying for inclusion in Scopus and Web of Science. Until that application is successful, it has no official Impact Factor or Ranking.
Sources of Support
Education & Self Development is fully funded by KFU.
Now in its twelfth year of publication, Education & Self Development (E&SD) has been transformed from an institutional publication to a quality, peer reviewed, international journal.